1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New mom in town!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by melindasvoice, Jul 5, 2011.

1. melindasvoice

melindasvoice Lurker
    None

Jul 5, 2011
    Hello,
    I am about to turn 40, not very tech savy and this new phone is making me wish i didn't give up my Crackberry!!! Hope to learn how to use this thing before I'm stuck with it!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    You will love your phone once you get up to speed. If you'll let us know which android device you have, we'll give you a link to the area here that's just for users of that device. Without that information I'll just give you a link to a list of all the android phones... find your phone in the list and just click into that sub forum. It is there you can read messages from users of your device. They will be helping one another solve problems and trading tips and tricks. Here is that link:
    Android Phones - Android Forums I hope you enjoy the forums and can use the information here to get the most out of your phone.

3. melindasvoice

melindasvoice Lurker
    None

Jul 5, 2011
    Thank you for your encouragement! I have a Sprint htc evo 4g. i've lost so many things and getting things dosen't seem to be as easy as it was before where i just had to go to one place, download and then it was on my phone; it seems like i have to go to several different places to get what i'm looking for and since i don't know where to do or where to begin, i'm getting really frustrated. Then add on that some apps can mess up your phone and there seems to be sooooo many different things on the same things, what do you trust, what is good and easy??? seems too complaicated! But i'm willing to try!:thinking:

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!!