• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Moment User..

kbrn

Android Enthusiast
Feb 5, 2010
I Just got my Moment delivered and since I will be switching my# I have to wait until tomorrow to be activated.
I'm glad I found these forums there's a lot to read an learn.

I want to know since my moment came with the update if I still can root it and what are exactly the advantages....

I been playing around with it for a while adding contacts and stuff..
I'm a bit dissapointed of the camera since it lacks settings like my actual env touch. not even a nice size option... geez and the camera records videos at only 240x360...

I know I will miss the 640x480 videos from my env touch...

The mp3 player also dissapointed me a bit.

But I guess I just have to wait for it to be activated to really see what is this phone capable of doing.. I read good things.

I guess this would be my introduction
and Thanks everyone for your tips!

Kbrn

Try the app pro zoom camera 5x and or snap photo pro from the market once your phones activated and you can use the market. Both apps have a lot more settings and effects. Thats the cool thing about Android if you don't like a oem app then find one you like on the market and make that the default app.

Thanks a LOT!!

That sounds really good!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones