• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New No0b Here! :p

Hello All! My name is Anthony and....

I am a new smartphone, Android user, and JUST got my new phone today infact. I am lucky enough to now own a brand new HTC Incredible. :p So far, I love the smartphone concept. I had a classic cell phone that was big, gawdy, and 4 years + old. This phone I have to say has made me very happy to join this community of other Android users. Hope to meet some great people who know more about then me and we can exchange thoughts, ideas and help.

Thank You!

Hello All! My name is Anthony and....

I am a new smartphone, Android user, and JUST got my new phone today infact. I am lucky enough to now own a brand new HTC Incredible. :p So far, I love the smartphone concept. I had a classic cell phone that was big, gawdy, and 4 years + old. This phone I have to say has made me very happy to join this community of other Android users. Hope to meet some great people who know more about then me and we can exchange thoughts, ideas and help.

Thank You!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones