1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new ota

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ScarHead06, Dec 26, 2013.

1. ScarHead06

ScarHead06 Well-Known Member

I try to install the ota that recently been going around, and it does it's thing in the boot screen,

ClockWork Mod Recovery v6.0.2.7
    Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Verifying update package...
    E:failed to verify whole-life signature
    E:signature verification failed

but then asks if I wanna install an untrusted zip. So, I decline that and just boot up like normal. Should I install it?

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Clockwork Mod isn't an OTA update, it's a custom recovery. (Installing it may work, but it does void the warranty.)

3. ScarHead06

No, I know that, I've got it rooted and all that. But an ota has been popping up and that what happens whens I try to install it. Asks if I want to install an untrusted zip. Wondering if I should install it? Cuz when I 'deny' (click 'go back' and reboot) it, it notifies me of the update again shortly after.

4. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

It's trying to update you from b11 to b13. The easiest way is to flash one of the b13 roms since you already have cwm.

5. ScarHead06

Gotcha. Was gonna dl your b13 deodexed and flash that on top of your b11 deodexed one I'm running now. In which, the whole system seems to be running really slow the past few weeks. I gotta push a 'button' a couple times, usually, before it'll go to that app or destination.

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews