• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories New owner looking for a slim extended battery + tips

Hello to all, Im Matthew from South Carolina. Just got my first smart phone the EVO 4g. I love it, Im not sure how it compares to others but I have heard its up there. I have a few questions. Is there a mAH 3200 battery that does not have the huge humpback or a certain brand that is slimmer then others? I just downloaded the ginger bread update is there another "must do" to my phone? Thanks for your input.

I have bought the $15 - two galileo w/ charger 4 times now over the last six months. I now have 8 batteries and 4 chargers. I have had no problems, the batteries last a long time. I'm a satellite installer and I have a cabin out on an island with no power. So I want days worth of power no matter what I'm doing. The only problem I've had with the Galileo batteries is that the top plastic part comes off from weak chinese glue. But I use a razor blade to strip some clear box tape at work into 1/2 in strips about 12" long and wrap them vertically and problem solved.
All in all, damn good product for the price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones