1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General New owners

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zteavailuser, Dec 24, 2011.

1. zteavailuser

zteavailuser New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    I decided to get an Android phone with a prepaid plan and after signal issues with an LG Optimus V from Virgin Mobile I switched to AT&T go phone and bought the cheaper of their two Android smart phones, the ZTE AT&T Avail.

As you might be aware if you have tried looking up reviews online for the Avail they are few and far between. So I just wanted to let perspective buyers know this is a great phone for anyone who has never owned a smart phone before like me until now. After using this phone for a few days now I have to say its awesome to use. It is definitely worth $129.99 on att.com.

Advertisement

2. crshocks

crshocks Active Member

Feb 20, 2012
    What other GO Phone smart phone is there? the store i purchased the Avail at only had the one. Might have to talk the wife into the Avail so I can get a better one. I have a feeling it will be the other way around tho lol.

thanks

3. zteavailuser

zteavailuser New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    The other GO Phone smart phone is the LG Thrive. Since I bought my phone the Avail has dropped to $119.99 and the more expensive LG Thrive is now $129.99. I would suggest just staying with the Avail because it has a 3.5 inch touchscreen, 5MP camera and Android 2.3 (gingerbread). The LG Thrive has a 3.2 inch touchscreen, 3.2MP camera and Android 2.2 (froyo).

Tags: