• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Packaging/Box!

I'll have to go against everybody in this thread and boldly state that my phone is the..

:cool:HTC Droid Incredible:cool:

I agree. VZW stated (if I recall correctly) when they launched the original Droid (Moto) that they intended to add other Droid branded phones. I was confused they didn't call the Ally and the Devour by the Droid trademark. I like it being the Droid Incredible. Though really doesn't matter to me what it's called. I LOVE my phone.

Upvote 0
I think part of the problem, marketing wise, is the name "Incredible." It's too much of a mouthful.

For example, how about the Droid Raptor. Much smoother off the tongue than the Droid Incredible. You could even get the HTC logo in there... "The Droid Raptor... by HTC."

Ultimately though... as others have stated... I don't care what they call it. This phone out and out rocks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones