1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Phone and Droider

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kajeyn, Apr 16, 2012.

1. kajeyn

kajeyn Lurker

Kajeyn here:

Last "smartphone" was a Blackberry STorm several years ago and then for the last 2-3 years have used a pay/go phone. Have made decision to use phone as main communication/media resource. So... no home phone, cable and only computer netbook which hope to not replace when dies if this works. Have the razr maxx with HD station dock and wirless kboard/touchpad.

Trying to catch up on all the current knowledge but of course a little behind so please be patient with what will probably be simple questions. I will do a search before any questions but either didn't get result wanted or didn't understand so please don't respond just to tell me to search. Thanks in advance for all your help and so far really enjoying my phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. :)

It's nice to have you aboard. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. The best place to find help, tips & tricks for your device - would be in its area of support.

You can select your device model from the list here where you can interact with the other users -- who will give you help to get the best out of your device.