• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New phone (Turbo)..or

Overall the Bionic works fine except for the battery and some freezing from time to time. I am thinking of a factory reset and clear out some of my storage. I just cant justify upgrading because besides the speed and battery I am not sure if there is much else on the new phones.
I am on the unlimited data plan so I would have to buy a new phone outright and that's a hefty sum.
Just trying to be sensible about this.

Upvote 0
I don't know how well the bionic aged but my RAZR did not stand the rest of time. Physically it's great but has software issues. Done all resets, clearing, etc. And it's still junk. My droid x was a better phone.

I paid full price for the turbo and a week later have no regrets. For about an hour after I got it I was questioning myself but I just reminded myself how shitty my RAZR was running.

Reactions: Britney
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones