1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

New phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OpenAreas, Nov 21, 2009.

1. OpenAreas

OpenAreas New Member

Greetings! I just recently got my HTC Hero on Tuesday. Loving it so far, Google maps, GPS, Shoutcast, SPOTIFY <3 OH my, It's win :p, barcode scanner and various other apps

Which apps are a must have they you'd recommend, I've already installed some of the best ones and i've installed the 3G monitor (Although i have unlimited web 'n' walk, it still has 1gb fair usage)

Got a nice case for it already. Waiting on a screen protector. I used to own a HTC Touch HD previously. Hero is a great upgrade, Android 'pwns' WM 6.5 easily.

Any advice for a new Hero user?

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the Hero. :cool:

Check out the Must-have apps thread for many of the forum members' favourites.

3. OpenAreas

OpenAreas New Member

Looks like i have the majority of the apps i like on that page already. So i'm pretty much set then! :D

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Just a HINT: Any app and game on the Market is subject to a 24 {48 hour starting next month I Belive} hour return policy so you could purchase an app or game........Test it out...... and if you don't like it you can get a refund within a few clicks :)

5. lekky

lekky Lover

turn off keyboard feedback to make sure typing doesn't lag. If you have feedback on and it doesn't lag, it will soon so remember this advice!!

6. daffyduck

daffyduck Guest

thanks for the keyboard feedback tip - thats another one of my little Hero annoyances resolved!

Tags: