• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Phone

Which is better?

• Total voters
I think they do have a point. As long as the OP is honest with themselves and know what they want as far as basic features. Threads like this can point out the little things that can make or break a phone for them.
I have a Hero and i love this thing. I hate physical KBs and love the sense UI. The size of the Hero is perfect in my opinion and i am one of the few that doesn't need a bigger screen. Vanilla android just doesn't do it for me and sense just seems more polished than any home replacement I have seen.
Just one man's opinion though.

Upvote 0
This probably started back with the razr phase, (which i hated btw, razrs were/are such crap!) But when did cell phones become a thing of style? When did sleekness and sexyness and polish take over the cell phone market? Lol. It's amazing what different shaped plastic, paint, and glass can make a person buy. Oh well.

Upvote 0
How do you figure the hero is more impressive? The only thing the hero has the moment beat on is the camera, the moment has a fast processor, better screen with higher resolution, better bluetooth, and more....

Hope I made the right choice. I understood that the Moment had the higher resolution screen. Can't have been too wrong. I have Crackberry and it has let me down several times this week, with no Web or E-mail. It was a nightmare.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones