1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New photos won't transfer from my S3 to my PC

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Android Question

I have a S3 and I uploaded my pictures from my phone via the USB coord a few weeks ago. Since then I have taken more pictures. Now when I plug in my USB those pictures will not download onto my computer. What should I do?

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

You might have a USB cable issue, or your drivers on your PC might be corrupted and need to be downloaded again. Also if you can't resolve the issue, you can download an app from the Play store called WiFi Transfer, and transfer the photos from your phone to your PC wirelessly over WiFi without any cables.

WiFi Transfer

3. divinebovine

divinebovine Android Expert

This sounds like difficulty with the program on the computer that you're using. Open "My Computer" and view the files on the phone. Find the new ones. Try to drag one to your desktop. If that works then the program you're using is having trouble and you'll want to check with tech support for that program or try a different one.

4. Outatime

Outatime Android Expert

If you need to discuss this problem further, I suggest you join us in the link in my sig file and head to the forums for your specific device.

Good luck!