1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lbranham, Jul 21, 2013.

1. lbranham

lbranham Newbie

just got flashed to boostmobile, had mikgv3 looking to upgrade, any good suggestions? i havent been following the flashaholics in awhile sorry guys.

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

3. lbranham

lbranham Newbie

i just downloaded mikg3.11 havent flashed it yet, was wondering if anyone has a good kernel combo with this ROM? and whats your speed sets? yea im not sure of any roms for boost evos. but if you find one let me know. ill give it a whirl :)

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well kernels will react differently on different phones so what works for me may not work for you the best.

some to try with mikg would be:
    1. anthrax(hard to find these days as you need to get invited to join the anthrax community before you can download)
    2. golden monkey
    3. freedom worked well for me.

and to be honest i never trust speed tests....who knows how acurate they are. to me it is all about how the phone performs and how fast it feels.

and i do not know how other roms are with boost so i can't recommend any......just try some out and experiment and let us know what works and what does not.;)

tube517 and Mikestony like this.
  5. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Decks Reloaded is a good ROM for the EVO on Boost. I ran that one for a while until I switched to T-Mobile.

You can overclock to around 1136 (can't remember exact speeds) and it will be nice and smooth.

Mikestony, ocnbrze and biker57 like this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews