• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root new rom

i just downloaded mikg3.11 havent flashed it yet, was wondering if anyone has a good kernel combo with this ROM? and whats your speed sets? yea im not sure of any roms for boost evos. but if you find one let me know. ill give it a whirl :)

well kernels will react differently on different phones so what works for me may not work for you the best.

some to try with mikg would be:
1. anthrax(hard to find these days as you need to get invited to join the anthrax community before you can download)
2. golden monkey
3. freedom worked well for me.

and to be honest i never trust speed tests....who knows how acurate they are. to me it is all about how the phone performs and how fast it feels.

and i do not know how other roms are with boost so i can't recommend any......just try some out and experiment and let us know what works and what does not.;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones