• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Samsung user

Recently purchased two Samsung Galaxy Young handsets, one for my wife and one for myself. Galaxy YOUNG, being two pensioners maybe they should be renames.:p

Got them up and running and took advantage of BT Smarttalk, everything running beautifully.

Then.... Mine did an update and since I have been unable to send or receive e-mails.

H-E-L-P.

Thanks

George.

Hi Border_Collie. Welcome to AF and congrats on the new phones. I'm sorry you have encountered problems. You will want to check out the discussion / support area we have for the Young. It should prove interesting and informative and hopefully have a solution to your problem. Here is a link: Samsung Galaxy Young - Android Forums
Often major updates will cause problems. It's difficult for them to write such updates that will take everyone's setup into account. The fix is often a factory reset. That takes the phone back to it's original state and removes the conflict. You will want to read what the other members with the Young have to say. Best of luck in fixing the problem and thanks for using these forums.

Reactions: Border_Collie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones