• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Sense UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. When that does happen we'll make the versioning leap to Virtuous 4.0. ;)

I've mentioned it before, I wouldn't even consider basing Virtuous off the new Sense until we had either a final or a build which was proven to be extremely stable. I may, however, create a sister ROM (pick your favorite antonym for the word virtuous) once it gets a bit more reliable.

But of course, it's on my radar.

Reactions: incred99 and wryun
Upvote 0
Absolutely. When that does happen we'll make the versioning leap to Virtuous 4.0. ;)

I've mentioned it before, I wouldn't even consider basing Virtuous off the new Sense until we had either a final or a build which was proven to be extremely stable. I may, however, create a sister ROM (pick your favorite antonym for the word virtuous) once it gets a bit more reliable.

But of course, it's on my radar.

1 vote for "Obscene" ...what you guys think?

Upvote 0
I was bad, I'm sorry. I was anxious to see the new Sense, so I downloaded IncDoes Sense 0.5 and wiped Virt 3.0.1.

The cute tweaks to Sense are nice, seem to be the next obvious improvement to present Sense, but what was I thinking?? Starting over with a new developer? After Rafi has been so talented and attentive and all? I restored the Virt 3.0.1 after only 30 mins. Sorry Rafi, it won't happen again.

Upvote 0
I was bad, I'm sorry. I was anxious to see the new Sense, so I downloaded IncDoes Sense 0.5 and wiped Virt 3.0.1.

The cute tweaks to Sense are nice, seem to be the next obvious improvement to present Sense, but what was I thinking?? Starting over with a new developer? After Rafi has been so talented and attentive and all? I restored the Virt 3.0.1 after only 30 mins. Sorry Rafi, it won't happen again.

I forgive you, this time. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones