• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bulldogmoe7

Jan 19, 2011
called verizon today to ask them about my phone loosing DATA completely. i have had this issue since day one. they tell me when i loose 4g it should automatically switch to 3g. mine isnt. i was at the pool today and playing around and listening to sirius/xm music and at least 4-6 times i lost all data. 4g or nothing. so they said they are going to send me a new sim card.
i have done the ##778# trick. nothing i have hard reset phone, nothing. i am NOT going to to the phone setting and switch it to 3g manually. it only last about 10-20 sec lose of data.
also my battery all of a sudden is kicking ass. 1st day 11hrs, 2nd to 5th day 4-5hrs use. all of a sudden i now get 11-12hr use. i do have juice defender running. if this is helping i dont know. but i am happy.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones