• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New super game "CrazyBall"

KIYaGames

Lurker
Oct 16, 2018
Привет, я сольный разработчик и только что выпустил свою первую игру CrazyBall! Это игра с простыми элементами управления.
Сначала это выглядит просто, но с каждым уровнем все усложняется.
Это действительно весело и интересно, когда вам нужно добраться до финиша.
Я сам программировал все и рисовал.
Оцените игру CrazyBall
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KIYaGames.CrazyBalllogo512.png

Привет, я сольный разработчик и только что выпустил свою первую игру CrazyBall! Это игра с простыми элементами управления.
Сначала это выглядит просто, но с каждым уровнем все усложняется.
Это действительно весело и интересно, когда вам нужно добраться до финиша.
Я сам программировал все и рисовал.
Оцените игру CrazyBall
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KIYaGames.CrazyBall View attachment 136655

This looks really cool but can you please post in English? This is an English forum and most of us cannot read Russian.. Sorry

Upvote 0
Hi, I’m a solo developer and just released my first game, CrazyBall! This is a game with simple controls.
At first it looks easy, but with each level it gets harder.
It's really fun and exciting when you need to get to the finish line.
I programmed everything myself and drew.
Please rate the game CrazyBall.

Upvote 0
Do the balls bounce? @KIYaGames
I still don't understand.
The essence of the game is this, the ball is going and you have to bypass the holes, otherwise fall through. In the levels above, animated holes appear that interfere with the proiti ball. Further, it is even more difficult, in certain places there are still unexpected obstacles. Here is a game. Why not try to get through?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones