1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support New Superpad III (Flytouch3) does not work at all.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hilox, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Hilox

Hilox Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2011
    Hey all

I

Advertisement

2. lfc4ever

lfc4ever Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    That's a another new model and I doubt there will be anyone around who can help you, but I may be wrong and someone else may have had that model and fixed it.

I personally would not flash this with any custom rom, you may invalidate your warranty.

I would ask if there is a download for the factory rom so that it can be re-installed by you and see if that works.

Flytouch can be copied by anyone anywhere, in my opinion you have got another factory in China copying the successful flytouch but not doing it very well, and you have bought one of their models.

I would demand my money back, from the supplier or from paypal or credit card if your supplier ignores you, and do it within 7 days, and do it under "item not reasonably working as expected out of the box"

This is all my opinion, others may have differing opinions.

3. dmccarthy56

dmccarthy56 Lurker
    None

Sep 18, 2011
    I just got a Flytouch 3 which has the exact same model info as above. It is rather slow, but for the price probably should be expected. Can anyone tell me if there are any upgrades/updates and where you find them? Also is there any way to delete preinstalled apps or icons. manual says drag it to trash can(like a mac) but have no trash can. This model does seems towork as advertised so I gave the seller a GOOD review

4. Rabid1

Rabid1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    Where did you guys purchase these from?

Unfirtunately with any new model there won;t be a custom rom yet, or at all if the model doesn't catch on.

5. RATiO

RATiO Newbie
    None

Oct 2, 2011
    England, UK
    I have this model and really looking for an update for it too! I bought it from Amazon and was called A1CS X220

6. dart16

dart16 Android Enthusiast
    None

May 9, 2011
    There is no update for this (previously unheard of) model..

..and unless the seller manages to flog a shed load of them, there probably never will be because technology moves on and the developers are more interested in developing the more interesting models.....sorry..but thats the way it is!

ivan acosta likes this.
  7. ivan acosta

ivan acosta Lurker
    None

Jul 23, 2011
    Mi tabla super pad 3 prende pero hable el sistema que debo hacer

8. RATiO

RATiO Newbie
    None

Oct 2, 2011
    England, UK
    im very happy with my dk1031 model

youtube videos work, good battery life, no problem with wifi

only thing i not happy about is camera doesnt work

9. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

10. omopee

omopee Lurker
    None

Nov 2, 2011
    hello, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!

i just bought a the superpad 3 and it is not loading to the homescreen at all. though, it powers on and then hangs during booting. i tried pressing the power + menu keys but it hangs at the "recovery system, please wait a moment......".

i also tried the power+home + back keys but nothing happens, it just power on and hangs during booting.

PLEASE, I need you help because it is making me go crazy.

Thanks.

11. dan34

dan34 Lurker
    None

Nov 3, 2011

12. emacho

emacho Lurker
    None

Sep 30, 2011
    I have the same model and the touch screen just died on me. Powers up just fine, but the screen will not respond to any input. I was able to root the dk1031 superpad3 with z4root, but could never get the google market functioning. It would either force close or not allow downloads depending on what fixes I was attempting. The screen died before I could try installing a new set of google apps. If you can return it that might be your best bet. I have not been impressed with the stock dk1031 rom that is installed. My vendor from aliexpress hasn't been able to get me the factory rom. If I can get it I will post it somewhere for you if you like.

13. savras

savras Lurker
    None

Nov 27, 2011
    model number: DK1031
    Kernel: 2.6.32.9 kidult@ubuntu #14
    version number: FRF85B
    android 2.2 V4.1
    16gb flytouch 3 6400mah battery 9v charger, silver back.

i have a link from the factory firmware: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

youtube works, it came rooted but i installed titanium backup tells me that it is not and it dont work, market with only free apps but it doesnt download any of them. overall its not that bad, quite fast to load and so far no problems with crashes, camera works, gps stucked in china. wi fi its ok. hope this helps.

14. dart16

None

May 9, 2011
    Try updating Busybox. I seem to remember I had a time when titanium backup didn't run on my Disco10 after a re-flash, the fix was to update Busybox and then all was well.

Does 'su' work in a shell?

savras likes this.
  15. savras

savras Lurker
    None

Nov 27, 2011
  16. dart16

None

May 9, 2011

savras likes this.
  17. Siegen

Siegen Lurker
    None

Nov 20, 2011
    Hola:

Compr

18. dart16

None

May 9, 2011

19. Siegen

Siegen Lurker
    None

Nov 20, 2011

I'm sorry but my English is very bad, and that's why I write this in Spanish or German

The question is whether one has had the same problem. If so, I'm interested to reported how he did it to make it work again?

Die frage ist, ob einer das gleiche Problem gehabt hat. Wenn ja, bin ich daran interessiert zu wiesen wie er es gemacht hat damit es wieder funktioniert?

La pregunta es si alguien de Vds. ha tenido el mismo problema con esta tablet y, en caso afirmativo, de haberla recuperado, le quedar

20. dart16

None

May 9, 2011

21. paulsam7

paulsam7 Newbie
    None

His video shows that the tab boots up all the way to the unlock screen, but he can get nowhere from there because the touchscreen is not responding.

22. Siegen

Siegen Lurker
    None

Nov 20, 2011
    That's right. When I tried the first time the padlock was green, now appears in blue. What could it be?

The seller says it sends an SD card with the firmware but I have doubts that so. I do not think SD card takes more than two weeks to arrive from China to Spain.

It was a gift and I am very sad for the person who gave it to me!

Thank you very much for the interest shown!

23. Siegen

Siegen Lurker
    None

Nov 20, 2011
    I do not understand Epad's, but try to find a ROM for mine and I find that difficult to mine because I know what the specifications are different:

This is the report I got the Quick System Info PRO version 1.6.8 before you go to another world::mad:

#Creado por Quick System Info PRO versi

24. dart16

None

May 9, 2011
    Ah.. yes.. sorry I missed that.. i never watched the video. It is either a broken touch screen or a corrupt firmware installation then....although the touch screen works better when using a stylus for me...

If you have a USB keyboard you can unlock the screen with F1 and lock it again with F4. If that works it's a faulty touch screen. (at least you can with v2.2 & a Disco10)
    Also both the home and menu buttons operate functions when the tablet is locked.

However, as this appears to be another totally new model it may behave totally differently.....I think I would be sending it back for a refund and buying a Zenithink Z102 Siegen.

25. Siegen

Siegen Lurker
    None

Nov 20, 2011

Dart16, you are a genius!:):):)

For the first time I had access to Flytouch after pressing F1.!

I could move the lock and enter the menu.

After unlocking, I can use the pencil and move inside. I told him I restore the factory settings, but when I come back, I have to press F1 again.

I think something wrong with the configuration and, therefore, always start with the blockade.

I have not seen any application, I will continue trying, I just wanted to share my joy with you soon!

Also thanks to paulsam7 to create the doubt of Dart13, the world is very big but people may now are very close!