• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New themes, not new ROMS?

Xion713

Jul 6, 2013
Hey there everyone! I had just recently rooted my LG Marquee on CTMod 3.8 by Bloodwing, and it is AMAZING! I love the look and style of the wallpaper and the icons and everything else, but is there a way for me to change it to something else? I would like a Blue Metallic looking sort of deal, and if I had found it, how would I change it without messing up the icon layout and everything else? Thank you a ton :)
Edit: I'm not sure I'm understand these Themes. The themes will overall change the layout of buttons as well as icon color and everything else?

Most of the themes that you have to flash change the status bar icons, dialer and stuff. If you don't want to change all of that you can use a launcher such as ADW or the paid version, ADW EX to change the wallpaper, icons, and dock. A really good place to get an idea of what you can do is to look at the HOMESCREEN THREAD.

Reactions: Xion713
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones