• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEw to Android and HTC

vantiveman

Jan 25, 2010
Hi All,
Well, finally it seems my Nokia days are over - and not before time. I decided I REALLY needed a good touch phone and, as the iPhone was not in budget, I decided to see what Vodafone had online as an upgrade option. To my delight they had the HTC Magic on the list so I did the deal and had it delivered within two days.
Now I have used the market, installed the dual-SIM from my Nokia (which worked great!) and now have it at work with me in Brussels, where I work during the week (as a Vantive (CRM) developer) and travel back hope for weekends.
I'm having the best fun playing with it!
All the best,
Al.

Hi All,
Well, finally it seems my Nokia days are over - and not before time. I decided I REALLY needed a good touch phone and, as the iPhone was not in budget, I decided to see what Vodafone had online as an upgrade option. To my delight they had the HTC Magic on the list so I did the deal and had it delivered within two days.
Now I have used the market, installed the dual-SIM from my Nokia (which worked great!) and now have it at work with me in Brussels, where I work during the week (as a Vantive (CRM) developer) and travel back hope for weekends.
I'm having the best fun playing with it!
All the best,
Al.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones