1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support New to Android and really confused

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pantallica, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Pantallica

Pantallica Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2012
    so i just picked up a rezound and for the most part its been really epic. However i downloaded gta3 recently just to give it a try and its really slugish. Considering the rezound is supposed to be one of the most powerful phones i dont really understand this. It could just be the game however i read quite a few other rezound users are playing it fine. First thing i did was download one of the app killers assuming it was a memory problem but no matter what i do my phone still uses like 500ish mb and only leaves me around 300m or less is this normal? does anyone have any tips to keep the memory usage down?

Advertisement

2. sooyong94

sooyong94 Newbie
    None

Aug 5, 2011
    It's better not to use task killers to end tasks; as it will worsen the battery life. Android's system is designed to shut down unnecessary apps automatically.

3. DroidDavi

DroidDavi Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 17, 2010
    HTC sense takes up alot of memory. I assume that's why gta3 is slow. If I'm correct its a tegra optimized game.

4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    Welcome to the forums!

Moved your post here to the Rezound forum, I think you'll get your best help here.

If GTA2 is a Tegra Zone game, there is an environment that gets those running, I'll let others fill you in.

I noticed that you said you downloaded it. I hope you meant purchased. Trying to get paid apps for free is the number one way to end up with an infected phone.

Ditch the task killer you installed, you don't need it.

Tags: