• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New to Android and the EVO. Questions.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm new to Android and I am constantly thinking of questions that I'm just too damn embarrassed to ask. Hoping we could use this for other folks like me that need to be drug into the future of technology.

I'll start...Is there a way to link to my itunes music from my HTC and listen to my music without downloading it to my phone? I know...stupid but I am constantly amazed by the things these phones do so I had to ask.

I have more but, if I don't get stoned for this I'll add more later. :rolleyes:

I will give both of those a look. I appreciate the advice. I was checking out some you tube video's and it looks like audio galaxy can do it as well. Gives me a starting point at least. I am just trying to get music to my phone but don't want to bog it down with downloading it to the unit. I have Pandora which is nice but I would like my personal stuff too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones