1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New to android :-) Coming over from iOs (Apple)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trogdizzle, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Trogdizzle

Trogdizzle Lurker
    None

Nov 25, 2011
    Hello all!

I'm new to android now, I previously was on a jailbroken iphone for the last 2.5 years. The new iphone 4s didnt really do anything for me so I decided to purchase a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4g (Sprint).

I joined this forum to hopefully learn more about the android OS and also about rooting information. If anyone has any tips for my phone or links to rooting info please post them :)

Thanks all,

Aaron

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new phone and the change of pace. I hope you enjoy the Android side of the coin. Here is a link to your phones area of root discussion. Epic 4G Touch - All Things Root - Android Forums
    And here is the area for general discussion of your new phone:
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums You will easily be able to click from one to the other area once you are there. Have fun with your new S2 and I hope you enjoy these forums.

3. zflamewing

zflamewing Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 17, 2011
    NOC/IT Professional
    Atl
    Hello Aaron and welcome to Android Forums! olbriar's pointed out some great links for you. Congrats on your Epic Touch, I too am in the process of moving from iOS to Android. I'm just waiting on the Transformer Prime Tablet to ship.