• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android community

I am a former iPhone user. I don't know why I spent 2 years with that OS, JB just to get features which is on Android phones right out the box! The Samsung Captivate is impressing me each day since I've owned it(2 days). I don't think there will be any reason for me to root..........I'll have to wait and see after the official 2.2 Froyo update is released:).............I'm gonna really miss Lockinfo though:( Is there an app that is similar on the market?

Not too familiar with lockinfo, but ya might wanna check out executive assistant on the market, not sure if it'll cover what ya need. There are two versions, one with ads (free), and one without ($5.99). Here are the QR codes for links, first one for ads and second one is ad free.

Attachments

• Executive Assistant (adware).png
    Executive Assistant (adware).png
    1.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Executive Assistant +.png
    Executive Assistant +.png
    911 bytes · Views: 45
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones