1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support New to Android & HTC, iPhone Convert

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jwh714P, May 2, 2012.

1. Jwh714P

Jwh714P Lurker
    None

May 2, 2012
    Hi All!

I bought myself the HTC One X today after having an iphone for the past 2 years. This is my first Android phone and HTC. So far, I've found a lot to love about this phone and android as an OS but theres one thing i'm stuck on. HTC One X's don't take SD cards, as they have internal/phone storage. Now the internal is something like 2.5Gb and the phone storage is 25GB but i have absolutely no idea how to set it so that i can save things to the phone storage. Apparrently i have filled my internal storage (even though it says there's 2.01GB left) and whenever i go to save a picture from a MMS or anything it says, Insert an SD card. THE PHONE DOESN'T TAKE ONE. Does anyone know what i have to do in this case? User friendly as, like i say, i'm a complete noob with both HTC phones and Android.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert
    None

Jul 4, 2010
    Grad student
    Martinsburg, WV & Portales, NM
    Hello and welcome to AF! I haven't ran into the issue you describe but hopefully someone else has/or knows an answer for you!

3. schriss

schriss Newbie
    None

Sep 18, 2011
    Male
    Dublin
    I've seen an option, when you go into Messages, then open menu and select Settings, then Multimedia messages (MMS). Down below is Attachment storage option. For me it is grayed out and set to "Phone Storage". Does it say the same for you?

Tags: