• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New to Android & HTC, iPhone Convert

Jwh714P

Lurker
May 2, 2012
Hi All!

I bought myself the HTC One X today after having an iphone for the past 2 years. This is my first Android phone and HTC. So far, I've found a lot to love about this phone and android as an OS but theres one thing i'm stuck on. HTC One X's don't take SD cards, as they have internal/phone storage. Now the internal is something like 2.5Gb and the phone storage is 25GB but i have absolutely no idea how to set it so that i can save things to the phone storage. Apparrently i have filled my internal storage (even though it says there's 2.01GB left) and whenever i go to save a picture from a MMS or anything it says, Insert an SD card. THE PHONE DOESN'T TAKE ONE. Does anyone know what i have to do in this case? User friendly as, like i say, i'm a complete noob with both HTC phones and Android.

Thanks

Hi All!

I bought myself the HTC One X today after having an iphone for the past 2 years. This is my first Android phone and HTC. So far, I've found a lot to love about this phone and android as an OS but theres one thing i'm stuck on. HTC One X's don't take SD cards, as they have internal/phone storage. Now the internal is something like 2.5Gb and the phone storage is 25GB but i have absolutely no idea how to set it so that i can save things to the phone storage. Apparrently i have filled my internal storage (even though it says there's 2.01GB left) and whenever i go to save a picture from a MMS or anything it says, Insert an SD card. THE PHONE DOESN'T TAKE ONE. Does anyone know what i have to do in this case? User friendly as, like i say, i'm a complete noob with both HTC phones and Android.

Thanks
Hello and welcome to AF! I haven't ran into the issue you describe but hopefully someone else has/or knows an answer for you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones