• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android.. Loving it!

poopieboy

Oct 25, 2009
Hey everyone.. I got a Sprint Hero through work and I'm loving it. It's not activated quite yet but I have been running it on Wifi at home for the past few days exploring the phone to decide whether or not I like it. It should be activated this coming week.. but I'm still not sure if I'll keep it.

I am loving the pictures I've seen of the new HTC Android for Verizon and the Motorola Sholes too. I could exchange the Hero for either of these, so we'll if I keep the Hero or go with one of the VZW handsets.

All I know is right now is a GREAT time to own an Android handset. They're amazing.

Hey everyone.. I got a Sprint Hero through work and I'm loving it. It's not activated quite yet but I have been running it on Wifi at home for the past few days exploring the phone to decide whether or not I like it. It should be activated this coming week.. but I'm still not sure if I'll keep it.

I am loving the pictures I've seen of the new HTC Android for Verizon and the Motorola Sholes too. I could exchange the Hero for either of these, so we'll if I keep the Hero or go with one of the VZW handsets.

All I know is right now is a GREAT time to own an Android handset. They're amazing.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones