• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to android

Arrynyo

Jul 25, 2010
ohio
hello all im new to this forum, and android for that matter. and ive been going crazy for this past year building my hunger for an android phone. im a sprint customer, and i have a upgrade to use on whichever phone i please. but my problem is this: i dont have a clue which phone to get! im torn between the evo, the moment, and the epic (im patient so i can wait for it to come out) price is not a issue in making my decision, so all 3 phones are fair game, its just that i dont know which one to get....my biggest hurdle in picking a phone is my fingers...yes my fingers. i have naturally long finger nails, so using a capacative touchscreen is somewhat of a problem for me as i cant use the tips of my fingers to use onscreen keyboards and such. i want the evo, but i love slide out qwertys, if there is anybody who can help me make a final decision i would love to hear from them....thanks and hello again...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones