1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New to Android?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigbadwulff, Aug 11, 2010.

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

If you are new to Android, reading some threads may cause you some concern. While I feel I keep up with the latest stuff pretty well, I was way behind the curve on Android coming from a Blackberry Storm.
    The first week or so I thought I was almost mentally-challenged for not knowing what in the heck people were talking about.....root, ROMs, etc.
    Now after a month of constant reading of posts I feel pretty comfortable and at least know what I'm reading now.
    All I can say is read, read, read. Don't get discouraged and don't get mad at members here for(seemingly) talking above your head.
    It's a learning process. It will just take time. Believe me. Be patient with yourself and others :)

And putting posts in the correct forums helps too ........ ;)

jlwaldrup and xXrylandsdadXx like this.
  2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Android Expert

I'm in the same boat as you. I went from an ENV2 to a Droid on June 1, then got an incredible on June 15, then lucked out and got an X on July 1. It's definitely a learning experience and being able to read on the forums really helps a lot.

3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

I've read a few of your posts. Seems like you have it pretty well down now.

Still learning. Heck I don't even have my phone yet :)

4. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Android Expert

I pick things up real quick and I'm not afraid to tinker with things which helps.

5. karma2burn

karma2burn Well-Known Member

Oddly enough everything I've tweaked on my phone has been based on your posts. Give yourself some credit dude ;)

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews