• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to android

Hello all.

I just wanted to do what the forum asked and introduce myself. I just joined the android family when I purchased a fascinate a few days ago. It was actually a birthday present to myself. Although the wife hit the roof when she found out I bought it myself and did not wait for her. :) I have zero patience when I want a new toy.

I started out years ago on the palm III and stuck with them through the Treo 650. After they seemed to stall on innovation, I moved on to Rim and had the 8830, storm I and II. I was waiting for the storm 3 but after reading all the reviews I decided hestinatly to move to android. I am very glad I did. The fascinate is soooo much better than the storm. I was worried I would miss my blackberry, but I won't.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones