1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new to android

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rod219, Feb 7, 2011.

1. rod219

rod219 Lurker

hi there! just got my first android on a huawei 860. It's fun! i need help too... i can't find where the notification's bar is. i m trying to have my sd card "mounted" Thanks a lot!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

Welcome to Android Forums!

3. Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson Lurker

I am a newbie, and want to know how to communicate properly in the forums etc, I did post a question in a tread and someone Mr. Ed answered, and when I tried to reply a message come up saying I was not registered and I know I did log on, where do I get some instruction's on how to communicate, thank you:rolleyes:

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums! On many Android phones you pull down the notification bar from
    the status bar on the top of the home screen.

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

I assume that this is the thread you are speaking of...

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-support-troubleshooting/273245-latest-upgrade.html

When you log into the forum, remember to check the "Remember" button otherwise your login will time out after a while. This might be a contributing factor to your issue.

Under normal circumstances, when you want to reply to a thread that you're currently reading, simply type your message in the quick reply box (if you don't need smilies, fonts, or non-standard formatting. You can also click the "New Reply button at the bottom of a thread... or, if you want to quote something that a previous poster said, click the quote button at the end of the other members post.