• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android

Hello,
My name is Luke. I recently purchased a Motorola Droid and my girlfriend just bought the Nexus One so i'm trying to learn how to get the most out of our devices, because why have the sweet toys if you don't know how to use them? I have used your site a lot in the past and have received a lot of great advice and tips and I figured i could get even more from it by becoming a member. I appreciate you guys for having this forum. Glad to be part of the community.

Hello,
My name is Luke. I recently purchased a Motorola Droid and my girlfriend just bought the Nexus One so i'm trying to learn how to get the most out of our devices, because why have the sweet toys if you don't know how to use them? I have used your site a lot in the past and have received a lot of great advice and tips and I figured i could get even more from it by becoming a member. I appreciate you guys for having this forum. Glad to be part of the community.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones