• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android

us2does

Lurker
Apr 13, 2012
First off I want to say hello to everyone!!! I am new here and new to the android system. I just recently bought a HTC Rezound from Verizon. I've had it almost a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I am coming off a Blackberry device, which is completely different, but I'm having fun learning. :)

First off I want to say hello to everyone!!! I am new here and new to the android system. I just recently bought a HTC Rezound from Verizon. I've had it almost a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I am coming off a Blackberry device, which is completely different, but I'm having fun learning. :)

I just ditched my BB 2 days ago also for an LG myTouch Q. I am also having fun learning about what I can do on Android. I couldn't take not having my email or browser work anymore. Nice to see more BB addicts converting to other OS systems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones