• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Droid and only one problem...

Productivity has hit the skids, I have tried to only allow one hour a day to play with it :D !

I am not new to Smartphones (I've had a Samsung Omnia, BB Storm, iPhone) and the last time I was *this* stinkin' happy with a Smartphone was my Palm 650 several years ago.

I only purchased it with the understanding that I could synch it with Outlook and Companionlink has already failed me. While I believe that my issue is unique, after waiting 2 days with no response from the one guy I was emailing, (I called and rude service person told me he didn't email me because he didn't have an answer yet) I've quit them. I worked in customer service for years and that is NO way to treat a customer--at least let me know you are still working on it!

This morning I have purchased 'The Missing Synch' for Android and so far am happy with it.

Now I have to figure out how to synch my Outlook Calendar-- so, I am off to search what app I need to do this.

Thanks for reading

Productivity has hit the skids, I have tried to only allow one hour a day to play with it :D !

I am not new to Smartphones (I've had a Samsung Omnia, BB Storm, iPhone) and the last time I was *this* stinkin' happy with a Smartphone was my Palm 650 several years ago.

I only purchased it with the understanding that I could synch it with Outlook and Companionlink has already failed me. While I believe that my issue is unique, after waiting 2 days with no response from the one guy I was emailing, (I called and rude service person told me he didn't email me because he didn't have an answer yet) I've quit them. I worked in customer service for years and that is NO way to treat a customer--at least let me know you are still working on it!

This morning I have purchased 'The Missing Synch' for Android and so far am happy with it.

Now I have to figure out how to synch my Outlook Calendar-- so, I am off to search what app I need to do this.

Thanks for reading
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones