• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Droid Bionic - Media Player Questions

Hello all - recently got the Droid Bionic and I'm really liking it!

However, my hope is that I can finally ditch my iPod touch for playing music but I can't figure out how to do some things on the Droid.

First, how do I sort by composer? The only options in the media player are "Artists", "Album", "Songs", "Playlists", and "Genres." I can't figure out how to add "Composers" there like I have on my iPod. Same thing with podcasts - can't figure out how to add that. So, basically, I want to get rid of "Artists" and "Songs" and replace them with "Composer" and "Podcasts".

Second, can I change the star ratings and have them saved then synch'ed back to my library on my computer?

EDIT: Third, how do I get the little dot next to the title that says the track has been played (or not)?

Thanks in advance,

rgames

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones