• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Droid, so new it is still charging...

Badfish

Lurker
Dec 8, 2009
...so how long didja' guys first have to wait on the first charging session when you took it out of the box. My Droid just arrived and I am anxiously awaiting it being ready to go.

I look forward to posting here, learning some things and hopefully helping others out as well. I use Linux on my home PC and wonder if that will give me a slightly different experience than many people.

Woo hoo!

EDIT: The answer to how long should you charge it for is: Until the little white light next to the USB connector goes out. That is the "charging" light. When it turns off, your phone is done charging.

...so how long didja' guys first have to wait on the first charging session when you took it out of the box. My Droid just arrived and I am anxiously awaiting it being ready to go.

I look forward to posting here, learning some things and hopefully helping others out as well. I use Linux on my home PC and wonder if that will give me a slightly different experience than many people.

Woo hoo!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones