• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Droid - Where do you Discover Games?

There are lots of amazing games for Android market.
Apple market would nnnnnnnnnnever allow emulators, roms and 3rd party aps not approved by them, thank the Lord you are not using their POS OS.

Final Fantasy 2 & 3 for SNES were 2 of the first I found on "Market", the android market ap store. Lots of free goodies in there. There is also a Samsung Aps, the official system updates and fixes....you want the market though, and to check off the 3rd party is alright by me button.

Rom Gripper was amazing, has multiple rom gaming systems, downloads the roms for you, just sweet.

wiimote works (well I'm trying, lol, it's created, stuck at the pin code for pairing it)

So you can use your Nintendo Wii's bluetooth to pair it up in blue tooth settings of the android phone/mobile/tablet/pc even!

Firefox is also out for mobiles, worth getting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones