1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New to flashing and ROMs little advice please?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Griingo, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Griingo

Griingo Lurker

So yeah when I first got my SGS2 about 5 months ago I rooted it and flashed it with a nice theme and ever since I didn't want to do anything else because I loved it the way it was, now with the ICS update I rooted it again and tried to flash it with a "ICS Domination" theme which ended horribly and it took me 10+ hours to restore it all back, now I am looking for a nice red / purple / bloody / dark theme for XXLPS. Can any of you give me some links or perhaps even enlighten me on what I can do with ICS like certain mods or tips and if possible a few themes? I searched around but I am so new to this I don't trust myself reading up on it all and trying to figure it out, after what happened yesterday with the bootloop and all that I am scared to try anything without pro help, thanks! :D

2. saleando

saleando Newbie

try this AndyX ROM v11

** THREAD FOR ENGLISH USERS ** Δ AndyX ROM™ v11 - XWLP8 - OFICIAL - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Tweaks - Mods (Bravia - Beats Audio) - Full ICS Theme Δ

3. iT0mm0

iT0mm0 Android Enthusiast

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews