• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Forum, Atrix help

jcg911

Lurker
Aug 19, 2011
Hello all. I am new to the site and android. I have been a long time crackberry user for years and was hesitant to move to the android. I tried an atrix when it came out in march and had a very difficult time getting it set-up to work with my mail server so i returned it to AT&T and went back to the berry. I liked the phone but because i am a business owner i need my email seemlessly.

I followed the forums and talked with several people about how their mail worked and there seemed to be some improvements so i took the plunge again to the Atrix and have been very happy with the performance until the latest gingerbread update. Everything is great except i can only sync for 30 days maximum.

I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to help me figure out how to resolve this, where to post or look for the answer.

Thank you all.

Hello all. I am new to the site and android. I have been a long time crackberry user for years and was hesitant to move to the android. I tried an atrix when it came out in march and had a very difficult time getting it set-up to work with my mail server so i returned it to AT&T and went back to the berry. I liked the phone but because i am a business owner i need my email seemlessly.

I followed the forums and talked with several people about how their mail worked and there seemed to be some improvements so i took the plunge again to the Atrix and have been very happy with the performance until the latest gingerbread update. Everything is great except i can only sync for 30 days maximum.

I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to help me figure out how to resolve this, where to post or look for the answer.

Thank you all.

Welcome to the AndroidForums, jcg911!

I think your best bet would be to create a thread in our Atrix forums:

Motorola Atrix 4G - Android Forums

Hopefully, one of the good folks over there, who know your phone best, can share a solution or their experience with the same issue.

Cheers and glad you signed-up with us here at AF :).

Upvote 0
Hello everybody, I new in this forum and this my first time write in any forum. Maybe my language is not good but I except any comment to improve my language.

Currently I'm using I9100 from Samsung. This my third android mobile.

Thank you.

Welcome to the AndroidForums, camry65!

Your English seems very fine to me (better than some that I've read here, LOL ;)).

Visit your phone's home forum here:

Samsung Galaxy S2 - Android Forums

for some great tips and help with any questions you might have.

Cheer!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones