1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Busseyte, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Busseyte

Busseyte Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    Fire Alarm Technician @ a University
    VA
    Hello,
    My name is Travis. I have a Samsung Epic 4G. Ive had it for about 10 months or so. I just recently got the update from Android 2.1 to Gingerbread 2.3.5 (it never updated to froyo when I tried the first time when I activated the phone) ..It failed. It never would update for me. I took it to a repair store and they forced it through. Im now on Gingerbread and I love the changes so far. Amazing difference in feel and control. Just have some questions about some features that have changes. Not having any luck elsewhere on finding answers. Hopefully this community can help me along.

Happy New Year!
    Travis :D

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    No worries Travis, you have come to the right place. ;) Nice of you to join our ranks. Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community. It's nice to have you aboard.... There lots of info, hints, tips & tricks for all Android devices. There are many helpful members who will give you help on getting the most out of your device. Thanks for joining!
    I hope you find Android Forum Informative and Useful!