1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New to forums

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kellynaf, Dec 22, 2011.

1. kellynaf

kellynaf Lurker

Well tonight will be my first foray into DROIDISM! My new Gnex was delivered today and is waiting at home for me. I came across this forum by googling: Galaxy Nexus must have apps... gotta get started somewhere and I got some good info from just the first discussion I dove into. Thanks for the forums.. I will be around alot in the next couple of weeks learning to go from my LG Envy (old-beat up-mismatched colored battery) to ICS! A camera that you can snap a picture without waiting 15 seconds for it to come up? UNREAL! and you can actually tell what the picture is of? NO WAY! A Video Camera? OMG! Face Unlock? Yeah I cant stand it ....I need to get home and unbox my phone! YAY!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hey, congrats on the new phone! I hope you love it and can use the information here to get the max from it. Welcome to Android Forums. Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- nice to have you aboard the forum...

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. I hope the information on here will be useful to you. Happy Holiday

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums - hope you find this place useful.

Enjoy your new toy!!