1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New to Hack., im excited to learn!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ghost1111, Jan 15, 2014.

1. ghost1111

ghost1111 Lurker
    None

Jan 13, 2014
    Female
    Canine Assistant
    central Reno Nevada
    Hello, my name is Ghost, I am new to this. I want to learn how to do everything I can on my own when it comes to my phone. Reason being is that phones are so personal now a days and if you let your phone land in the wrong hands, so many different things could happen these days. I also want to learn how to do everything I can when It comes to my computer.
    I am a female and i'm 26 years old. I like to surf the internet and read about new topics and find things I didn't know before. I am a very sporty person. I can play any sport I put my mind to. It keeps me busy and active, so I stay healthy.
    Well, thank you and it's nice to join this forum.

Advertisement

2. HwDzBeAzT

HwDzBeAzT Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 12, 2013
    Male
    Hu$LA
    Los Angeles
    What type of phone do you have? Carrier? Any specific hack wna learn?

3. ghost1111

ghost1111 Lurker
    None

Jan 13, 2014
    Female
    Canine Assistant
    central Reno Nevada
    I have a Galaxy S3. I want to j.break it to put different service on it and try to figure out if there is a way to block people from getting into my phone at all. security, i guess...
    can you help?:eek:

4. HwDzBeAzT

None

Jun 12, 2013
    Male
    Hu$LA
    Los Angeles
    By any chance would you happen to be in LA? But like block ppl from getin like as in how from physical use or remotly? N whats ur carrier? S3 at&t, boost, etc n yea I cud theres actually a big issues wt androids security platform that makes your info volnurable to exposure but , dont be alarmed theres a patch for that to seal dat door open but first ull need to get Xposed Installer to apply if but before hand get SRT scanner from google play run it see which issues ur phones volnurable to cuz ders 3 of them "bug 8219321" "9695860" "9950697" get d scanner run it n let me kno results based on that can link u to wut u need but if u can take a screen shot on the about device section wer it says android version, build, base, kernal, etc dat will b big help on that way wud kno exactly wer to link u at 1389784656535.jpg this section attached mine so ud kno wut I mean

5. HwDzBeAzT

None

Jun 12, 2013
    Male
    Hu$LA
    Los Angeles
    But j.breakin is the easiest thing ever or as we call it in d android world known as "Root" I rooted my Galaxy S4 no problem n dey said is hard cuz advance security n vBulletin it has it but dznt mean theres no work around ;)