• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to incredible

presvideo

Lurker
Jul 16, 2010
Hi
coming from Samsung windows PDA which I was continually frustrated with. So far Incredible is great to use, very stable. No quirks so far like I'd gotten used to with Windows. Still exploring all its capabilities, quite impressed so far.

My Verizon guy told me about this site. My reason for posting is a question about Outlook and HTC sync. I have had good success getting contacts and calendar items from PC to Incredible, but wonder how to go back the other way-- Incredible to PC, particularly with calendar items? I have messed with the manual calendar sync settings to no success. I would just like to be able to add a calendar item on Incredible, and when I sync have it show up on my PC outlook calendar...

Thanks, Preston

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones