1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New to Motorola blur - icons with number counts?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by squirrel5150, Sep 9, 2011.

1. squirrel5150

squirrel5150 Newbie

with HTC sense the mail and SMS app icons would indicate how many unread messages there were. Is there an add on/app to accomplish this on the Motorola platform? I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but I just can't find a simple easy answer.

Thanks much!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jbdan

jbdan Extreme Android User

Maybe not what you are looking for, but use a different launcher (launcher pro). It has this capability

squirrel5150 likes this.
  3. squirrel5150

squirrel5150 Newbie

sounds good. I will try it. Thank you.

4. Reverence

Reverence Android Enthusiast

I miss the numbers coming from HTC sense; it was a nice feature to have. If you open up the universal inbox it shows it, but not on the home screens.

5. squirrel5150

squirrel5150 Newbie

I miss it too. i like being able to look at my screen and instantly see how many calls, emails, or SMS messages I have missed.

6. toddersv

toddersv Lurker

Same issue for me coming from an HTC phone. Unfortunately, no launcher or app seems to be able to replicate the unread email icon. Yes for gmail but not for regular or exchange mail.

7. kramerica

kramerica Android Enthusiast

+1

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews