1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New to S6 - General Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lacit1707, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

Didnt see a general questions type forum for the s6, so figured ill start this..

came from the S4 to the S6 and phone set up seems very different....anyone know if you can change the lower left button from the "task manager" to the general settings info button like it used to be?

they essentially took away a button and made it the task manager when on the old phone you just hold the home button and that brought up the task manager....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lacit1707

thats disappointing...so, only way to get to phone settings is to have the app button on your screen?

also, when in an app, i used to be able to hit the left "softkey" to pull up the app menu/options.... how is this done now?

3. Lacit1707

thats disappointing...so, only way to get to phone settings is to have the app button on your screen?

also, when in an app, i used to be able to hit the left "softkey" to pull up the app menu/options.... how is this done now?

4. Lava2l2e

Lava2l2e Lurker

You can also download a new launcher that will allow you to customize those features like how many clicks on the home button to access certain thing or even screen gestures to access the settings. That's about all I know of for anything close to what you're looking for. I sure hope that helps and here is a link to one I use that is Great.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher

Samsung Galaxy S6 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 2550mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews