• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to site - have Droid questions

AVJretire13

Lurker
Jan 12, 2013
Hello All,
I've had my Droid X a couple of years and just starting to do more things with it. Yeah, I know, what the heck was I doing with a smartphone and not using it to full capacity? I just didn't have time to do more than I needed to do but now I want to do more. I'm sometimes pretty tech savvy and sometimes not, but I hate when I get messages that boggle my tech know how so I thought I should check in here to ask questions and get easy "how to" answers. Hope I can count on you folks to help me out. It would be cool to use the phone to it's full capabilities. :)

Hi there AVJretire13. :hello: Glad to have you join us here at Android Forums.

You've come to the right place to learn more about all the things your phone can do. For starters, you'll probably want to head on over to our Droid X section, where you'll find a ton of useful info, tips, and help as needed from the folks here who know that phone best.

Motorola Droid X - Android Forums

Of course there's much, much more here at AF, so have a look around and enjoy the forums. If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask us for assistance.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones