1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support NEW to site, New to Sprint, New Samsung Transform, Need help :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Soulshine, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Soulshine

Soulshine Lurker
    None

Apr 24, 2011
    Happy Easter Everyone' I am Linda.. and in need of a little help today.
    My market will not open.. It did just well yesterday as i got the phone, and downloaded my app's i needed back ( 3rd phone ) in a week~ another long story.. I am not sure what happen. when i open my android market i get attention and error has occured, try again later. on the top of the screen i see it say's Android Market Terms of Service...
    can anyone help me along with this?? If i go back to radio shack one more time, these guys just may shoot me.. LOL
    Thank u in advance.
    Linda aka Soulshine

Advertisement

2. rbasusparky

rbasusparky Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 3, 2011
  3. caspermi

caspermi Newbie
    None

Oct 31, 2010
    Linda,

As one who has had problems with the Transform since I purchased in October, you are in your 30 day window, take it back and get a better phone such as the EVO, EVO Shift 4G, or Samsung Epic. Spend the a little more money and get a better phone and spare your self the aggravation.

With all smart phones now having the additional $10 monthly fee, I 'm not sure why anyone would consider the Transform. If your budget is tight, trade it in for the LG Optimus S.

Good Luck!

4. jen1965

jen1965 Newbie
    None

May 1, 2011
    :thinking:
    Seriously? All those phones are better than the Transform? This thread caught my eye because I too am new to Site, Sprint and the Transform. I have had my Transform for about 10-12 days am after reading these forums I am unsure how to proceed. There are a few things I don't like about it already, but on the other hand, I don't want to spend a whole lot more. You actually think the Optimus is better? Just asking because it is FREE with contract now. I could go the other $50 for the Epic but have read that Samsung overall is less than great. Then there is also a restocking fee regardless of what I trade for. Advice?

5. [TheAndroid]

[TheAndroid] Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 30, 2010
    Uh-Meh-Ric-Ah
    Evo Shift, You'd have no regrets there.

6. nstg8r

nstg8r Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 28, 2010
    NY
    Yeah, usually I wait 3-6 months after a product is released before I buy it just so I can read all the reviews and blogs. I didn't this time and I'm definitely feeling buyers remorse. Now I have to wait another 6 months before I'm eligible for another phone upgrade.

7. caspermi

caspermi Newbie
    None

Oct 31, 2010
    Jen,

The Transform is made by Samsung. Look at it this way. You have a two year contract and your monthly plan is at least $80/month. For your two years, you'll be paying about $2000 in charges. Find the extra $100 to get a better phone, you'll have to live with it for two years. I've had the Transform for only 6 months and will have to live with this POS for another 18 months.

8. Cooper271

Cooper271 Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    Waiting out for the new EVo