• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help new to smart phones

Troy 66

Lurker
Jun 23, 2011
The HTC Droid Incredible 2 is my first smart phone. I know that smart phones typically have worse battery life than feature phones, but recently the battery has been Horrible. Charging twice a day and still dead at end of night. Just deleted Advanced task killer and have noticed better battery life, but any other suggestions from experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

Battery life was lousy the first week I had it, but it did get much better. That said, I always leave Bluetooth and GPS on. I turn the screen down quite a bit though. Wireless is on a lot of the time too now, as it supposedly gets better battery life than using the 3G connection. I can go 24 hours or so on the stock battery. Now that I'm on extended, I can do even better. Plus, JuiceDefender can be your friend..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones