• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New to Smartphones...PDF Files - HELP!!!!

nickib

Jan 27, 2010
Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I searched and only found a threat for BeamReader, which I downloaded, but I keep running into the same "issue". I have yahoo and there is a pdf file attached to one of my emails. Whenever I try to open it from yahoo it tells me download unsuccessful. I have tried several pdf readers (the latest one being BeamReader), but they all have one thing in common . . . for some reason, whenever I open the application I get a list of folders that are actually my music folders. What am I doing wrong and how do I open my pdf files to read on my Samsung Moment??? Also, any other tips would be MUCH appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Nicki

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I searched and only found a threat for BeamReader, which I downloaded, but I keep running into the same "issue". I have yahoo and there is a pdf file attached to one of my emails. Whenever I try to open it from yahoo it tells me download unsuccessful. I have tried several pdf readers (the latest one being BeamReader), but they all have one thing in common . . . for some reason, whenever I open the application I get a list of folders that are actually my music folders. What am I doing wrong and how do I open my pdf files to read on my Samsung Moment??? Also, any other tips would be MUCH appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Nicki
Get DocumentsToGo. The free version lets you read PDFs.
Make sure you download the PDF to your SD card (I don't think there's any other option) then open DocumentsToGo and click "Open File" and open either "download" or "downloads". You can get it from there.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones