1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

new to the android scene

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guyvor, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Guyvor

Guyvor New Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Hello all,
    I'm Guyvor or just Guy for short. I am new to the Android scene and have been searching the web for a good scene to fall in, to help/be helped with all manors of my new Droid Incredible phone and more. I spent most my night fishing last night till the wee hours and that's when I found androidforums.com
    I must say I love what I see and am excited to be a part of the community now. I am a computer tech, and have dabbled in linux programming in college. I have an understanding and will be slowly developing that understanding towards the android os department. I am also learning wilderness survival skills, so that is fun. however that puts me out of technology range 2 to 3 days a week at least.
    I am also looking to expand upon my web development skills, and if anyone has any suggestions in that area, such as communities to get involved in. I would greatly appreciate this.
    Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of such a great community of great minds. See you all soon!

Advertisement

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - You will find a lot of info on the Forums - Cheers....;)

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D