1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

New to The Boards

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sluggerjd, Oct 26, 2008.

1. sluggerjd

sluggerjd Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Hi guys I myself own a forum/website, and love how your site works..... I am getting a g1 on the second shipment but i would like to become a big contributer to this site! IF THERE ARE EVER ANY MODERATOR OPENINGS I WOULD BE YOUR GUY! Also I dont know if it would do anything for either of our traffic but i was wondering if maybe you would like to share banners on eachothers sites. I dont want to look like a spammer so i wont post my websites name but if you are at all interested please email me at slugger34@gmail.com! my website deals with video game players and I would have around 900 members by now but I got a fatal error and lost 250 plus members.... Cant wait to get my phone and start contributing to this forum!

Advertisement

2. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    Welcome to the forums; Hope you enjoy your stay!

There are no moderator openings at the moment. When there are - we already have a list of members that have applied and are currently establishing themselves here as valued members. Thank you though, for your interest!

3. sluggerjd

sluggerjd Member

Oct 26, 2008
    So would you still be interested in this though?

4. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    Well, to be honest I wouldn't count on it, but that doesn't by any means mean no. PM me a link to your site and we'll look it over. Will get back with you tomorrow, probably afternoon.

:)

5. 2fast4u

2fast4u Member

Oct 26, 2008